National Bank of Thailand installed SMG4000 to communicate with subscribers more efficiently and cost effectively
Customer background analysis and challenges:
National bank of Thailand has purchased OBD (OUTBOUND) system from its system vendor locally. For the bank headquarter initially adopted this OBD system and improved clients satisfaction much. Then many bank branches decided to move forward with this OBD systems. With a growing number of credit card subscribers, the existing system could not meet the ever increasing dialing traffic;
The following challenges were laid before the National Bank of Thailand:
- System latency and response speed did not match the surging dialing of increasing subscriber base;
- System cannot remain high performance with the high density incoming calls occur;
- Cannot retain the cost advantage, since existing system expandability is a constrain;
- The dialing logic have to been optimized for better backup;
For these reasons,the National Bank of Thailand decided to change its legacy system, using SYNWAY SMG4000 gateway.
SMG4000 has attracted over 100 system integrators to use, although it has not emerged in the market for a firmly long time. Based upon users’ feedback and comparison analysis of other brands, GSM4000 has faster system response speed than its rivals. It could connect to the IP/WIRELESS networks with minimum latency, improving the operation efficiency of the system, and increasing dialing numbers and calling frequency. In addition, SMG4000 also could detect low wireless signals promptly and convert the wireless signals into high definition IP audio and text reliably. Besides, SMG adopts a variety of brand name hardware-components, and its embedded system has been optimized continually in the field, ensuing SMG4000 maintains a better stability under the circumstance of durable high-capacity running.
Moreover, SMG4000 adopts synway`s SUPERFORM EHCO CANCELLATION to optimize the voice quality, and supports all kinds of voice optimization technology ,including CNG,AGC and Adaptive dynamic buffer. And it also adopts DSP-ENABLED Codecs, including G.711,G.722,G.723,G.729,ILBC, AMR, ect, making the voice performance and processing power unique and being able to satisfy all kinds of applying requirements Under extreme circumstances . In addition, SMG4000 can transfer TEXT information to achieve any expected performance on both voice and data.
SMG4000 Series gateway system adopts carrier-grade system structure. Compared to rival products, its compact size and power consumption are unparalleled. Compatible with different soft switching platforms (IP-PBX, UC), it also adapts open architecture, could be upgraded to fit into specific customer needs. In specific environments, SMG4000 can use and activate multiple SIM cards circularly, improve system security, make full use of bandwidth, and increase ROI.
- High-speed response and connectivity in the extreme network environments, with better run efficiency;
- Telecom grade reliability and continuous high performance in fully loaded capacity and in the long run;
- Homegrown hardware and software technologies to guarantee relevant upgrading and customization;
- DSP-enabled voice optimization to assure crystal voice quality and maximize bandwidth efficiency;
- High security and privacy for users via automatic-exchange of different SIM cards and Networks;
- More compact hardware design to save space and ensure advantages of power consumption and cost ;